Tuesday, February 5, 2013

One Girl's Birthday Dress Wish


This birthday I will be a nine year old girl.  I will have 10 candles on my cake, one for good luck, which means I get ten wishes, right?  Well, I know exactly what I'm going to wish for.  This little girl wants a beautiful dress for her birthday.  And why not?  I want to look special and beautiful.  That's very important, because I'm starting to age now, and I don't want to lose my youthful appearance.  That would be very difficult for me.  

Birthday dresses are very important because they make the wearer feel special on her special day.  It's kind of like a bride when she gets married.  She's supposed to be the most beautiful girl at the wedding.  Well, it's no different for a nine year old.  She should be the most beautiful girl at her birthday.  I mean, how embarrassing would it be if everyone sang happy birthday to the wrong girl?!  And how weird would it be if the guests arrived and saw a different girl in a beautiful dress and assumed it was her birthday and not the host's birthday, and they gave her the presents and well wishes instead.  That would be absolutely horrid and unforgivable.  Fortunately it's very avoidable.  You just have to make sure the birthday girl is wearing a special dress.  


Here are the criteria that different a birthday dress from an ordinary dress.  A birthday dress must be colorful, vibrant, and they have to have a wow factor.  That means they must twirl or turn inside out or do something absolutely amazing.   I saw some dresses for girls that it this description perfectly.  I'm not going to tell you where I saw them until the end of this blog posting, because I'm learning how to build suspense.  Hey, give me a break.  I'm only nine!  You should've seen me yesterday.  I was only eight.  LOL.

Anyway, I really hope I get a stunning girls birthday dress this year.  Last year, I got a sock full of nickels.  What a disappointment.  A dress would've been so much better.  Wait.  What was it I wanted to tell you?  Oh yeah.  Now I remember.  I was going to recommend a terrific website that sells girls birthday dresses.  My favorite one can be found here.  Just click this link and you will be transported to a magical world.  A world where a girl gets ten birthday wishes, they all come true and they're all birthday dresses!

No comments:

Post a Comment