Friday, May 10, 2013

Sandra guest blogs about the Girls Maxi Dress. Welcome Sandra!


My name is Sandra and I'm getting in shape.  I'm eleven years old and I believe that health and fitness is very important and you can never start too early in life to set good habits.  I want to look nice and healthy because I have a big party coming up and I want to be at my best.  So I'm doing jumping jacks, playing lots of Wii, and hopscotch and I also do ten sit ups every day.  I think that's a lot.  It's hard to know.  But the important thing is, I am going to be a good role model for all my friends when I show up to the graduation ceremony looking fit and happy in my maxi dress like this one.


Oh, did I forget to tell you?  I saved up all my money doing chores and errands to buy a girls maxi dress.  I've always been attracted to that style, ever since I was a little kid.  By the way, I'm a tween now, so I don't need your sarcasm.  It's not necessary and certainly not appreciated.  Now, where was I?  Oh, yes.  My maxi dress.  I love the style and elegance.  It makes me feel like one of those old time movie stars.  Like Farrah Faucet.  Whenever I wear them to school, I get tons of compliments.  And not just from my teachers who are a million years old.  My friends like them too.  They're like, what do you call that?  And I'm all, "it's a maxi dress, girl!"  And then we laugh and then I tell them where I bought it from.  There are already two girls my age in my school wearing them.  And just today at lunch, three other girls told me they wanted them too.  Maybe I'm a trend setter.  LOL.  Or maybe I'm like my grandmother's dog.  An Irish Setter.  Laughing out loud, y'all!  My mom says I'm really good at jokes and maybe she's right.  Hollywood, do you have room for a cute girl in a just as cute maxi dress?

Okay, so where did I buy this girls maxi dress.  Well, I bought it online silly.  From a terrific little clothing manufacturer called TwirlyGirl.  They make lots of styles of clothing for girls two through twelve.  If you want to see what they have, then I will post a link to make it simple for you.  Click here.  The way I see it, the more people who buy a maxi dress, the more of a trend setter I am.  So it's not like I'm trying to keep it a secret. Come on, do it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment